FESTIVAL LUXURY LIMOUSINES SERVICE AGREEMENT
Terms and Conditions
Rental of Limousine is with full acknowledgement and agreement of the following terms and conditions:
Festival Luxury Limousines requires a major credit card or e-transfer deposit to process a reservation.
If the Limousine rental is to be used by someone under the age of 18 this agreement must be signed by either a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18 and who shall assume all responsibility of the agreement.
A reservation will not be charged out at more than the quoted rate except under the following situations:
* A change in original itinerary.
* If damage is done to the Limousine or any property of Festival Luxury Limousines due to accident or misuse by client or anyone in the clients party. This is including but not limited to: gum, wine and alcohol spillage, vomiting, breakage of any glasses and/or decanters, breakage of lights, television, DVD radio, CD player. Repair and/or replacement of items shall have a minimum charge of ($350.00) Three Hundred & Fifty Dollars.
When the Limousines or cars are in transit, all passengers must remain seated on the bottom seat portion of the seats. Standing on the seating or bar surfaces with or without shoes on is strictly prohibited.
Festival Luxury Limousines reserves the right to terminate any reservation under the following circumstances:
* Clients endanger themselves or the Chauffeur
* excessively inappropriate behavior
* Verbal or physical abuse of the chauffeur.
* Non Payment
* Smoking inside the Limousine
* Damages caused by client to any property of Festival Luxury Limousines
Festival Luxury Limousines reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate this contract, in the event of a violation of any of these conditions by any passenger. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the rental fees shall be refunded.
Festival Luxury Limousines shall not be held responsible for late arrival caused by (but not limited to) acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop-off information, and any situation beyond our control.
Print Name ___________________________ Signature _____________________________
Print, Sign and email to email@example.com